Saturday, August 31, 2013

Welcome to my journey!





I have never been much of a writer...I always saw it as more work than anything. Yet, I have been discovering the true beauty of sharing life in community, preferably face-to-face, but as I transition to another move overseas, I find that online community is essential! So welcome to my journey as I share ideas, thoughts, joyful, goofy and sad moments. 


I desire for Christ to shine through my life as I learn to become more like Him, yet I want to be real and honest with people. Christ never said we would reach perfection in life as soon as we choose to follow His lead, and the truth is I struggle with many imperfections in life...so why not try out life together with others who are the same, who want to share wisdom and failures? 


It is discouraging to me to see social media as a way for many to put on a facade and hide behind the curtain. Rather, let's not be ashamed to be who God created us to be and to share that with others around us. Please join me in this discovery of what it means to be transparent while learning to become like Christ.


< < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < < <     > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

2 Corinthians 3:18
"And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."





No comments:

Post a Comment