Friday, September 20, 2013

Awkward Confessions of a Pregnant Lady

Mommy Graphics

Life Lesson #1: Don't be so bullheaded and buy yourself a friggin bra that fits...it's not worth the agony to save money by using rubber bands to expand the width.

How did I come to learn this lesson, you might ask?  Here's my story:

So I was at work the other day, visiting one of the elementary schools to help teachers with technology questions, just doin my job...when suddenly an awkward discomfort began throughout my back and my chest.  I thought to myself, I AM in my third trimester now...maybe this is just what everyone complains about.  So I head to the bathroom for the umpteenth time that morning, head into a stall, and whimsically take my bra off...
   
AWWWW...instant relief!

Now imagine, I'm in the bathroom, without my purse or anything to hide my bra in, as to head back across campus...but the pain relief is too wonderful to bother with this piddly dilemma.

I was wearing a dress with a busy pattern, which allowed for enough distraction for people to hopefully not notice my lack of bra, so I decide to stuff my bra in my underwear.  As I wash my hands, I think to myself "I sure hope no one stops me or asks me a question on my way back to my desk..." such high hopes!  Fortunately, I jetted my way back, dodging a few potential threats (aka teachers in need).  I slyly ducked myself out of view, reached under my dress, pulled the bra out of my undies and tucked it deep down into my purse.  Sheer Success!!!

I enjoyed the rest of my day braless: talk about being professional!  And you know what?  I could care less!

Just a typical day in Brittany Sherman's shoes...and I'm not exaggerating!  

No comments:

Post a Comment