Saturday, September 28, 2013

Evernote: Keeping My Scattered Mind Organized!

Many of you who know me can totally understand that I have a scattered mind and have a hard time remembering things...and that's why Evernote is great for me.  It allows me to compartmentalize my life in a simple, easily-accessible way!

Here are reasons to use Evernote:
  • It's one location for storage of multiple types of information: personal notes, weblinks, etc.
  • Private collaboration tool
  • Accessible on any device, whether online or offline (PC, Android, Apple...etc)
  • Stored in a cloud…no need to worry about losing information if your device crashes
  • Presentation Capabilities
  • Can create Audio Notes
  • Can easily make notes on websites
  • It's Free!!

How to get started:
  1. Download the app on all devices and web clipper to laptops/desktops by clicking here!

     2.     Create an account

     3.     Start notebooks and notes


     4.      Use the Web Clipper to capture websites, with options of marking up the page, choosing just the text, part or the whole web page.  To do so, visit a website and click on the web clipper                     and a panel on the right will appear with your options.  Play around and have fun with it!

     5.      Check out this short video tutorial I created to give you a demonstration of how I organize my notebooks and use the web clipper.  If you have any questions about this tool, please post a                   comment below and I'll try to answer it the best that I can!



No comments:

Post a Comment